With the help of the Impact Business Model Canvas, students can visualise their social entrepreneurship business idea and get an overview of the most important aspects of a social enterprise. The Values Compass exercise serves as a basis for this method.
- The students plan their own start-up or project idea (social enterprise) and visualise it clearly
- The students get an overview of which factors, among others, are part of a business model
- The students plan how they can integrate personal values into their entrepreneurial activities
- The students get into entrepreneurial activities, even without prior knowledge
- Students become curious about taking further steps in the implementation of their own idea
- Students reflect on the competences of social entrepreneurs based on the Impact Business Model